Wednesday 30 December 2015

Reviews (Information)

This is just a quick sheet to tell you what I am currently working on and how close it is to completion. Also this will tell you any other shows I plan to do.

Anime (Primary Review)
Being Wrote (Shows here are being though about how to be wrote or are currently being wrote):

On-Hold (Stopped watching temporarily them as I have enough to do already):


Plan to be wrote (All shows in this area are being written up in notes before hand):


Films: ( I don't watch many films)

Plan to be wrote:


Cartoons: (Not many will appear here)

Writing:

Plan to write:


The Ranking System I Use:
Ranking System:
10 = Perfect Masterpiece
9.6 - 9.9= Near Perfect
9 - 9.5 = Excellent
8 - 8.9 = Very Good
7- 7.9 = Good
 5-6.9 = Average/Mediocre
 4 - 4.9 = Bad
3 - 3.9= Very Bad
2-2.9 = Terrible
 1- 1.9= Unwatchable

No comments:

Post a Comment